Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criticise Alison Rudds thoughts and opinions by all means but please keep the code of conduct in mind when doing so.Several inappropriate/mysoginistic replies have already been deleted,please lets not have any more.

Cheers

Looks like I’ve been found guilty in absentia without being able to submit a defence.

But I’ll take my post removal punishment on the chin and promise m’lud to behave better in the future.

3 up with one shot on target before Mane's red card? They managed another two shots on target in the rest of the game by which time City were 5 up.

Stones and Jesus had shots saved at 1-0 and the dippers had 1 saved how that can relate to being 0-3 up is beyond belief but say it enough times to people that weren't there and they'll start to believe it.

That lady in that clip with the boxers jaw made me look away. I cringed for her and could almost hear the fellas on the shows thoughts. I shall not repeat what i reckon they were thinking due to this being a family friendly forum.

The comments i have deleted were both mysoginistic and offensive,they directly attacked her sexuality and her appearance.That is totally unacceptable and it will not be tolerated.
Now,have you anything further to add? or,are you going to make the smart choice and keep your nose out of admin duties that don't concern you?
As I said I haven't followed the thread as such...so wasn't sure of what was said.
I was merely stating that if she slags off our club then she should be treated the same way as a bloke would be.
Just a question though....if somebody called one of the male presenters something along the lines of him being fat, bald ugly etc would posters face the same treatment?.
By the way I'm not saying that people should overstep the boundaries.

Trying to understand how the sending off of one L`pool player influences other games for both City or Liverpool for that matter.
From the Pool point of view did it start their decline or was our previous inability to shoot straight desease infectuous ?
From City point of view did our win against them trigger a sudden ability to play other teams off the park ?
Both seem unlikely.

I think she was inferring (completely wrongly) that if mane hadnt been sent off Liverpool we're likely to of scored 4 or 5 goals with the game finishing 4 or 5 all but our defence's confidence would of been shattered leading us to lose some games since that fixture. I'm fairly sure she posts on rawk, she must do with that level of delusion

Bitterness without substance from Rudd. Speaking as a defeated fan rather than an objective observer.

Her attempts to bring things round to the match vs Liverpool and speculating what would have happened with 11 vs 11 were the most cringeworthy part, completely forgetting, for example, our performance vs Everton 10 vs 11, holding no blame at Klopp's door for the approach they took. She has no shame in that regard; will shoehorn them into most football chat i've seen her on, simultaneous to always finding a negative about us.

As I said I haven't followed the thread as such...so wasn't sure of what was said.
I was merely stating that if she slags off our club then she should be treated the same way as a bloke would be.
Just a question though....if somebody called one of the male presenters something along the lines of him being fat, bald ugly etc would posters face the same treatment?.
By the way I'm not saying that people should overstep the boundaries.

Yes, sexism I can see and agree being pulled, but as you say, comments on appearance are either ok for male jounos and female - or ok for neither

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.