Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeaj

The rational side of me knows you're right and we will need that pick-me-up come January, and it needs to be January or never for me, but I probably worry too much about City-itis kicking in!

As you've said though, there's really no need to worry at all if the manager has faith in him. Also what do we really lose? Pretty sure we'd have takers of he doesn't get into the side after all.
Sanchez will definitely get into our side, and it won't be to the detriment of Sterling, Sane, Aguero, Jesus, KDB, D Silva or B Silva either, it will be in addition to them and will enable us to rotate and rest players without an appreciable drop in performance.

At the price Sanchez will go for, we'd be mad not to be in for him seeing as we're his No1 preference by all accounts. All I can see with this is positives irrespective of how some of us view the possibility of getting Sanchez.

Sanchez will definitely get into our side, and it won't be to the detriment of Sterling, Sane, Aguero, Jesus, KDB, D Silva or B Silva either, it will be in addition to them and will enable us to rotate and rest players without an appreciable drop in performance.

At the price Sanchez will go for, we'd be mad not to be in for him seeing as we're his No1 preference by all accounts. All I can see with this is positives irrespective of how some of us view the possibility of getting Sanchez.

I do agree with you although it is quite naïve to suggest there are only positives.

If you're sat there like I am thinking that you're not so keen on the idea of Sanchez potentially hampering the development of Sterling or Sane, ask if you would be happy with him turning up at a rival on a free, or at least for the very low price we're likely to pay for him. Helps shift me off the fence a bit!

If you're sat there like I am thinking that you're not so keen on the idea of Sanchez potentially hampering the development of Sterling or Sane, ask if you would be happy with him turning up at a rival on a free, or at least for the very low price we're likely to pay for him. Helps shift me off the fence a bit!
It actually strengthens my resolve that it's a brilliant deal for us & I have a strong feeling even this will be eclipsed in the not too dustant future...

This sounds like common sense except that no decisions should be made as a reaction to what may or may not happen at a rival club. That's why the rags hired Mourinho as a reaction to Guardiola, It's why they paid through the nose for Pogba and Lukaku as reactions to what we were doing rather than what they needed.

We are leaders and I'm enjoying the sight of other clubs reacting to us and falling into a trap of our making, forever in our wake. If Sanchez comes, fine. If not, I think we'll have a better option on our radar.

This thread will be pushing 5000 pages if he's not in by the end of January.

Assuming we do intend getting him we need to put a sliding scale on the fee....maybe £15M on NYE, dropping £1M every couple of days.

I can't see any negatives as I've stated. Can you point a few out for me?

I don’t know the guy but evidence would suggest that Sanchez doesn’t really buy into the team ethic and can be a troublesome when he doesn’t get his own way.

It's warming up nicely for January.

51ZWS%2BH80yL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.