Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does it work with transfer requests? If a player puts a transfer request in, what does that actually do? Is the club obliged to sell? I am guessing not - since there may be no buyers, or no buyers offering appropriate terms. So I am not sure what purpose a transfer request actually serves, other than to burn your bridges with the fans and get boo'd at every game. I must be missing something.

You are right.
In practical terms he's already handed in a transfer request, by saying he wants to leave, and Arsenal rejected it by saying not this summer.

You are right.
In practical terms he's already handed in a transfer request, by saying he wants to leave, and Arsenal rejected it by saying not this summer.

I do think there's a significant difference between telling your manager that you'd like to leave, and formally submitting a transfer request to the board.

I think Pep is experimenting with Sterling with Kun/Jesus as he knows getting another forward is in the balance. Strange that we let Kelechi go if that's the case so I'm hopeful.

I do think there's a significant difference between telling your manager that you'd like to leave, and formally submitting a transfer request to the board.
Exactly.

Someone somewhere has been very naive if they thought this transfer would get done without us either putting a frigging bid in, or Sanchez handing in the request, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.