Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am unable to watch it till this evening. Can anyone summarise?

She is a manure fan and is complaining about City making the prem a one team league on the pitch and off it, Shaka laughs her down and said "A manure fan complaining of that" and then proceeds to put her in her place with facts about manure floating on the stock market and stuff lol

tbf she does say at the end about the shoe being on the other foot now lol

Am unable to watch it till this evening. Can anyone summarise?
The woman interviewing him states that city have just posted record financials and are smashing it on the pitch and asks if its a bad thing for football. Shaka calls her out for as a united fan and points to the hypocrisy. He then argues that the city model is good for football because it shows that you can invest and still turn a profit and this should be inspiring for investors of all clubs.

The woman interviewing him states that city have just posted record financials and are smashing it on the pitch and asks if its a bad thing for football. Shaka calls her out for as a united fan and points to the hypocrisy. He then argues that the city model is good for football because it shows that you can invest and still turn a profit and this should be inspiring for investors of all clubs.

Also should be pointed out that the kind of football we're playing is also attracting viewers – it's the sort of football people want to watch.

She is a manure fan and is complaining about City making the prem a one team league on the pitch and off it, Shaka laughs her down and said "A manure fan complaining of that" and then proceeds to put her in her place with facts about manure floating on the stock market and stuff lol

tbf she does say at the end about the shoe being on the other foot now lol
Lol and then admits thats why shes bitter...............hang on I thought we were the "bitter blues" thinks back to the time they used to have a hundred verses for the "cos citeh are a MASSIVE club" song

Lol and then admits thats why shes bitter...............hang on I thought we were the "bitter blues" thinks back to the time they used to have a hundred verses for the "cos citeh are a MASSIVE club" song

Shame for them, most of them don't know or understand what it is like to support a team that is crap, no doubt there are now some blues that are like this but I have served my time and I will also have absolutely no trouble watching those ****s struggle along trying to cling to our coat tails this time around, long live the glazers lol

Well said, Shaka just speaking the truth, it's interesting when he mentioned when he was playing and utd floated on the stock exchange '92 was it and they were at another level. Players are aware of what is happening and it was apparent when I watched Charlie Adam on with Rosenior with that idiot Rudd that people in the game understand and respect what is being done at City. This creates the aura which the best and most successful clubs have during a successful season or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.