International Matches | November 9th - 16th

Cork looks out of his depth, even on such a short showing. Loftus Cheek has been good, but he didn’t kick the ball once with his left foot.

Rashford has started to believe his own hype, and Lingard is just hopeless. Confirmed by that last effort.

bloody hell xD

I figured it ( just a general comment )because he set up one of the goals and was involved in other good play. i watched most of the napoli match, but when your watching a crap stream i watch the other goals and might switch games sometimes, its not hard to do, especially on twitter. i dont really know where your going with this and its a bit weird you've even remembered me posting that. unless your trying to make out I'm a spurs fan, based on a few comments about trippier ( ex city player) who i used to watch in our youth team and it just think hes a good player aswel.
I’m not going anywhere with it. I did ask on the night if you’d watched Spurs when you posted about how well tripier had done but you never responded. I just thought it was weird a City fan would sooner watch Spurs during one of our best performances in living memory. You started off by saying you saw highlights of Spurs goals during our match, then you’ve changed that to you watched Spurs because you had a crap stream for our match but yeah I’m weird.

If that is not a perfect summation of Lingard’s career, I have no idea what is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.