Ticket sites.

xgorton

Just had a look on a couple of sites for Saturday,£160 + £40 booking fee in the away end.Surely these tickets must come from fans who sell them on to them.

Just had a look on a couple of sites for Saturday,£160 + £40 booking fee in the away end.Surely these tickets must come from fans who sell them on to them.
They must be mate, but to be honest it was the only way i could get a burnley ticket last season,cost me £90, but like you say genuine fans with huge points must be selling them??

They must be mate, but to be honest it was the only way i could get a burnley ticket last season,cost me £90, but like you say genuine fans with huge points must be selling them??
How do you stop them,they buy the tickets with no intentions of going and build the points up for themselves.

The irony of it is anyone who wants to get in, could do. There are always loads of spares at pretty much every away game - people just hanging around the turnstiles etc.

If you sell a ticket outside the ground you are a tout .sell them to a "ticket agency " and you a good buisnessmen .Yes the tickets must come from City fans who have no intention of going instead they make a healthy profit and build up there loyalty points at someelses expense

I looked at a site that had 16 tickets for the away seats. For Spurs at Leicester there were 33 tickets in the away seats available so not the only club supporters who are selling on.

How do you stop them,they buy the tickets with no intentions of going and build the points up for themselves.
I find it weird mate? If i had enough points to see city every game nothing would stop me? if u’ve 20,000+pts then u’ve been an amazing follower of city so why sell tickets ur points have earned you? for money? cant see that? getting 20,000 pts costs big money, its strange??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.