Trevor Sinclair

Don't know what the world is coming to when you can't have a few drinks, get in a fight and then pop down to the shops in your own car without the police sticking their noses in.

What an idiot if he has done it .any one who drinks and drives is a selfish tw*t .Many people get maimed and killed each year because of drunk drivers .Families are wrecked by there actions.I think he a great pundit but have no sympathy for him .i have sympathy for the person he slightly injured

BBC pundit and former England footballer Trevor Sinclair has been arrested on suspicion of drink-driving, common assault and criminal damage.

The 44-year-old was arrested after a woman was hit by a car, suffering minor injuries.

Lancashire Police said officers responded at 20:45 GMT on Sunday to a disturbance at a home on Victory Boulevard in Lytham.

It said a man had already left the property in a car.

A force spokesman added: "A short time later, officers found the vehicle which had been involved in a collision with a woman pedestrian on Clifton Drive. She received minor injuries.

"The driver, a 44-year-old man, was arrested on suspicion of drink driving, common assault and criminal damage.

"He is currently in custody."

The London-born winger, who grew up in Manchester, played 12 times for England including four caps in the 2002 World Cup.

His clubs included Blackpool, QPR, West Ham, Cardiff and Manchester City.
My reading of that is that he has been arrested on suspicion of assaulting his Mrs in a domestic, got in his car pissed up when leaving the house before the law arrived, and then hit a pedestrian while driving pissed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.