Trevor Sinclair

The strange thing is it took him a while to build some sort of reputation back and get an income once again in the media after his last moment of madness. This time though its absolutely Terminal, Fuckin idiot.

Wasn't that long a go he was pulled for drink driving and called a copper a "white ****".

Whilst he played for us for a good spell (4 years?) I do think he milks his club connection for the benefit of his own media career. If we hadn't been taken over and still shit, he would barely reference us.

Wasn't that long a go he was pulled for drink driving and called a copper a "white ****".

Whilst he played for us for a good spell (4 years?) I do think he milks his club connection for the benefit of his own media career. If we hadn't been taken over and still shit, he would barely reference us.
He was never a city fan as a kid, 200% and I know for sure as we both grew up together on the same estate.
He was one of them kids who liked whoever was top of the league and in the mid to late 80s we was definitely never top.
This boyhood fan talk makes me laugh.

It is and whilst I totally disagree with what he said, he should be allowed to say it, though obviously it would probably end his career, but if he truly believes that, then it's his choice.
He should be allowed to say it, however, talking such silly inflammatory shite whilst earning a living as a broadcaster, he has to accept the consequences… He’s still a thick **** though :-)

You see I just don't get his reaction at all. She's no more responsible for racism than any of us, but you cannot make people not think a certain way, you can only try and lead from example. We've come quite far as a society as far as what's deemed acceptable and we've tried to become more politically correct.

He was never a city fan as a kid, 200% and I know for sure as we both grew up together on the same estate.
He was one of them kids who liked whoever was top of the league and in the mid to late 80s we was definitely never top.
This boyhood fan talk makes me laugh.
I know his best mate who is a dyed in the wool United fan. Very weird combo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.