Paulo Dybala

Sky getting excited by a tweet from Pogba wishing Dybala a happy birthday with the hashtag #agentp. The excitement apparently arises from the fact that this was the very same hashtag he used in a tweet to Lukaku just before he signed for the rags.

Personally, I hope it happens. He isn't what they need and would cost yet another record transfer fee.

They'l have some forward line with Dybala and Griezmann, though seriously no half decent creative player would rock up at Old Shithouse playing stagnent football under that mumbling arrogant little turd.

We don't actually lack physicality though, we could put out a team with 7/11 players over 6ft. I can't imagine Pep saying that either "Look what we need is some steel"...

I wouldn't be surprised if we set out to sign someone to emulate the Seydou Keita role at Barca, who was a very disciplined physical midfielder he brought on when he needed an enforcer, but Danilo's going to cost £50m+ and will be 27 so I'm not convinced he's the right player for that role.

I've been wrong plenty of times before though...

I mean more that Sam Lee has in the past alluded to us maybe being after a physical player. I think you're right about Danilo in terms of profile. I wonder if Goretzka or Milinkovic-Savic could do the pivot role?

I mean more that Sam Lee has in the past alluded to us maybe being after a physical player. I think you're right about Danilo in terms of profile. I wonder if Goretzka or Milinkovic-Savic could do the pivot role?
Goretzka is more of a box to box midfielder and I don't think has the discipline at the moment. I love Milinkovic-Savic, superb player and would be an incredible signing.

They'l have some forward line with Dybala and Griezmann, though seriously no half decent creative player would rock up at Old Shithouse playing stagnent football under that mumbling arrogant little turd.

Christ....bale, griezmann and dybala next summer. How much would that be just to finish top four (along with pogbad)

After Sanchez I think we are good for strikers, as good as these other players are we don' need them unless someone goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.