Sinan Bytyqi

He seems a very grounded young man, taking it all in his stride, good on him and good on the club for doing right by him.

Seems level headed. I know I'd probably take the chance of 4% over 1% for the potential upside but he's made the right decision and well done to the club.

Others may have released him, but now a young lad can forge a good career.

Seems level headed. I know I'd probably take the chance of 4% over 1% for the potential upside but he's made the right decision and well done to the club.

Others may have released him, but now a young lad can forge a good career.
I guess he may have taken the risk but would the clubs? Their duty of care would have prevented it i guess.
Sad story. Glad to City doing right by him though.

A real shame he had to pack it in, as I think he had a good chance of a decent career.

Interesting, the idea of a young player being involved in recruiting players, because although he hasn't the experience or reliable 'eye for talent' of the older guys, he knows exactly what is required in the modern MCFC training, moreso than any veteran ex footballer from outside would.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.