Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Thank you Ian for the great vlogs...very enjoyable. Have become a must watch for me after each game.

Good to see Uwe on there, and I loved it when he said his lad Colin (playing for the U-18s) had scored "against the enemy"! And Gary Owen having a pop at the media and their "can City do it on a wet day in the middle of winter" digs. "City til we die"!

And the legend that is Danny Mills waxing lyrical about us!

;-)

Last edited:
Uwe's Comments are great regarding the Bad times
The Whole V log is great, totally enjoy it
Nice 1 Ian

I`ve read a couple of "reviews" over the past few months about Ian Cheesemans thoughts on his beloved Blues and how some Members thought it was about "me,me,me" !!
We have just had Ian at our Mid Cheshire Branch Meeting tonight, and can I say on behalf of the Members what a wonderful evening it was, with Ian holding no punches and saying it how it really is/was with his connections with the Blues over the years.
I`ve viewed some of his vlogs and have been very impressed in the professional manner that he`s done this report on Blues fans at away games.
Ian, well played mate and a big thank you from all Blues fans from Mid Cheshire who thoroughly enjoyed your 80+ minutes at our Meeting.
Cheers,
Oakie

Just watched his latest offering for today, filmed in the Tunnel Club. Hmm. It wouldn't be for me, even if I could afford it. Maybe as a one off, as an experience. But not on a regualr basis. It seems a very sterile place. But there's a market for it, I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.