Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say ive been watching VVD performances and really think he would be exceptional for us. Really good on the ball, eye for pass and calm. Could c him fitting in with Stones long term. Considering Pep isn't pushing Ade into the team I hope we're interested in January.

Have to say ive been watching VVD performances and really think he would be exceptional for us. Really good on the ball, eye for pass and calm. Could c him fitting in with Stones long term. Considering Pep isn't pushing Ade into the team I hope we're interested in January.
He is a fantastic footballer. Don't get those who don't see it

I would rather another centre half sooner rather than later. Plus the price that the likes of Liverpool were being quoted back in the summer was ridiculous. (Around £70m) You got to believe that will only be higher in the winter window.

I wasnt initially convinced by VVD and thought he was just this summersflavour of the month. I've changed my opinion having seen him a few times this season and pairing him up with Stones would set us up for years to come. He isn't worth 70 million, like Stones, Mendy and Walker aren't worth 50 million, but if you want the best that's the going rate and it's what we have to pay. Prices will only increase and this pairing would give us a cultured ball playing centre half and a big physical monster with plenty of pace. I think he really could be the missing piece of the jigsaw in place of the immense but all too often injured Vinny.

I get why some people have some doubts over him, for me it's more of a feeling rather than anything he specifically does wrong, he just seems a bit...casual?

Maybe it's actually just confidence and composure.

But that's all, just a vague impression, everything else about him seems ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.