Shakhtar (A) Pre Match Thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players will be on a luxurious flight probably watch a film and sleep.

It’s not like they are flying 6 hours with Ryanair.

It’s a non-issue for me. They will be there 4 days preparing for the derby and will fly back ready. De Bruyne and Silva probably our two most important players won’t even make the trip.

Some here are really over exaggerating.

Yea they will be sound,very much doubt they slept though,but won't be long before they hit the sack tonight by the time they get to hotel.great idea to go this afternoon mind

Yea they will be sound,very much doubt they slept though,but won't be long before they hit the sack tonight by the time they get to hotel.great idea to go this afternoon mind

Didn’t mean sleep the whole way. A quick nap maybe, leaning back meditating with music and so on.

Think it’s a good idea to stay there a few more days than needed also.

Thank fuck Mendy is there, as whoever rooms with him is getting no sleep

I’m in the camp that pep is a better manager than any of us are likely to be or dream of being.
He knows what he is doing taking that squad and probably keeping the unity and team spirit

Hopefully it’s for cosmetic appearances only. I’ll be astonished and dismayed in equal measure if Kompers, Walker, Fernandinho, Sané or Sergio goes anywhere the pitch. We owe Naples nothing. Their owners and supporters are utter cnuts

We earn €1.5m per victory in prize money BEFORE our share of the domestic pot is shared so I think the pressures to win may come from within.

This game is a dead rubber for us,all the talk of £500,000 a point is all well and good but if we end up losing on Sunday due to this will it be deemed worth it more so if come seasons end and we talk about pivotal moments in our season where this could well be one,rest the majority of first team I wouldn’t have even took them over to that freezing shithole but there you go on peps head so be it but he’s the manager not me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.