Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are coming into form , and our goals have dried up over the last few games , a month ago i would have predicted another sick swan , but this will now be a tighter game . The build up will be a Rag wankathon as per usual so lets just quietly go about our business , after the match the Rags can concentrate on top four and the League Cup , thats their level now , we will look after the title and champs league
Our goals have "dried up" because we have faced total parked buses, hell bent on surviving, and not competing.
Utd may have improved of late, but they are without Pogba, who ironically had been hoping for an injury to one of our talismanic players in time for the derby....

Proper brexit fixture this. I’d replace Fernandinho with Foden for this game, just to have that british grits in midfield that will give us extra energy. Should probably also recall Agnus Gunn from loan to replace Eddie Sun for this game, just to have that extra proper brexit leadership in defence. Having British genes for this game are vital and game-changer. Our genes goes all the way back to WW2 and D-day, and that proper british grit is what I think will edge the game for us. I want to see some proper brexit leadership out there on sunday. 2-1 to the blues imo, no fancy scoreline, just a proper hard brexit performance that will increase the gap to 11 points.
Is this a Paul Merson quote?

There's much more pressure on them than us. Even if we lose we'd still have a five point lead, whereas if they lose there will be an almost unassailable 11 point gap. Even a draw may not be enough for them. Hopefully it will encourage an open game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.