Match Thread | Shakhtar Donetsk vs Manchester City (06/12/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This 'makeshift team' cost about 200 million and if we have no 'quality in depth' then we must be really shit in acquisitions.

At this moment in time BSilva , Gungodan, Danilo and Mangala aren’t up to it. They may well need to time settle and hopefully will adapt (mangala won’t , he’s just shite) , but at the mo they are no where near challenging the best 11.

Bernardo’s been really disappointing. The guy is so so weak

None of the other lads will be worried about their starting spots watching this

Who's place do you seriously think Danilo, Adarabioyo, Mangala or Toure are threatening. Bernardo is taking the same type of shite Sterling did last season and hopefully we will see a similar improvement in his second season when fully settled and integrated. Foden is a talented young lad still finding his feet and Gundogan has done ok in this disjointed team that is being played with a big eye on the weekend when we have already qualified in 1st spot in this group.

In other words, you're talking rubbish as usual.

Trying to put words in my mouth a little bit there, mate.

He's a wonderful prospect with feet only matched by Neuer.

My point being, for such a big guy he seems jittery at point-blank efforts and had dropped quite a few in recent games, before snaffling the rebound.

Again, I would like to see him take the pressure off our zonal marking at set pieces by coming more for crosses.

Sane is clearly a great talent but again, there is plenty to work on, including when he needs to keep it simple.
I stand corrected—I thought you were asserting he was poor in general.

I do think this game is a poor one to use for assessment, though. It’s obvious the more important players are under instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.