Match Thread | Shakhtar Donetsk vs Manchester City (06/12/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who gives a shit needs their head testing, or is a rag on here.

It’s just interesting to see who grasps their opportunity - disapppointed still in Bernardo, Gundogan not getting as involved as he should. Mangala and Tosin just not good enough.

This is whats annoying me about it, don't care about result but our players should be at least fighting seeing as most of them are second string. This could lead to complacency in our first team as they think their place is secure..This lot should be putting the pressure on them to stay on their toes.

Who thought it was a good idea keeping Mangala and Yaya this season.

Even as back-up they are clearly nowhere near good enough.

This thread is a complete joke, not a full team with nothing to play for glad all you moaning gits have got something to moan about, this season must of been agony for you so far.

He contributed to one, absolutely, though, saying it was his fault is a bit ridiculous (he was playing two high and low in the back four?).

The first was not his fault at all—he can’t save every exceptional shot on target.

And to use this game to assert he is poor in general (what I was getting at) is just bewildering.

Alright alright a bit harsh blaming him for the first one fine..I'm gonna get crucified in here..

Again, in agreement.

Sadly, it does appear as though Gundo's injuries may have dulled the great player he obviously was.
I don't really see what the fuss is about with bernado. It could be he just needs a run of games maybe dropping him in Silva or Dr bruyne position.

Sane still playing as though he is pissed off not getting the night off with the other first 11 players.

The only players that you could use this game to judge (as it is a fair example of their other performances this season) are Mangala and Yaya. Perhaps Bernardo, but he gets a pass for me as he is still settling with very limit playing time.

Anything else drawn fro this is suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.