Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outstanding isn’t the word I’d use. If I’m being honest I don’t think he’s had a single performance above a 6/10 this season.
You're being really harsh. The interplay between him, De Bruyne and Walker that game was delightful.

It's hard for him when we play such explosive football. His style is much more measured, it's like if Nasri was a nice guy. I see him doing well if others are doing the running - like Silva. In fact he has started much like Silva did.

I worry for him just for game time really, he ain’t going to start many if any important games unless we have loads of injuries and really he needs a run of games just like Gundogan who I thought played well.

Nights like these he should be busting a gut and staking a claim for a first team spot.

He did neither.

Showed nothing so far to suhhest that he should be in the first XI. However, I do not think Pep is using him right. He has got very good touch and feet/balance, but lacks pace like D.Silva. And I just think the real Bernardo Will not be seen unless he plays in CM. Will Pep do that? Hopefully

Showed nothing so far to suhhest that he should be in the first XI. However, I do not think Pep is using him right. He has got very good touch and feet/balance, but lacks pace like D.Silva. And I just think the real Bernardo Will not be seen unless he plays in CM. Will Pep do that? Hopefully

He's never played centrally in his entire career, so I'm not sure why everyone's saying he has to play there.

Where do you think he played tonight out of interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.