Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell Roy Keane must be the most bitter man on the planet. Liverpool win 7-0 and he can still barely bring himself to praise them. Probably can't wait to say how shit we are after we got beat in a nothing game.

ETA: To be fair, he was alright about us.

Last edited:
Sky sports has 'the debate derby day special' advertised for weekend with special guests Ryan Giggs and Phil Neville.
Now I don't want to be mr picky but there's something fundamentally wrong here that i can't quite put my finger on.
Confirmation bias ; if your name is Dave

Yep, further promotion of this infamous Friday night preview show, at the end of tonight's show - interesting one with Danny Mills and Craig Bellamy - ya see, this was the one with the all CITY line up.
Tomorrow, it's Leon Osman and Fanny Murphy- think there's a theme there. Followed by Friday with giggs/neville
Ah right I missed that. Think I should wind my neck in then.

FiveLive sports news just manged to mention our defeat they then had a lengthy discussion on the number of English players at each of the five clubs. I text them as they hadn't mentioned the debut of a 17 year old WC winning English player. Next one they mentioned Ben Foden making his debut FFS

The all CITY line up on Wednesday discussed six different subjects varying from the 5 premier league representatives in the champs league and Liverpools 7-0 win , the all Rag line up for Friday is the Derby Debate Special presumably this will mean a 60 minute programme devoted to the Manchester derby , we will see. Thought Bellamy spoke brilliantly about Pep and our club , the guy is a great pundit and shows little bias even though he has apparently supported the Dippers and Cardiff all his life.

FiveLive sports news just manged to mention our defeat they then had a lengthy discussion on the number of English players at each of the five clubs. I text them as they hadn't mentioned the debut of a 17 year old WC winning English player. Next one they mentioned Ben Foden making his debut FFS

And to make it more laughable, it was Hugh Ferris who mentioned Ben Foden.

The all CITY line up on Wednesday discussed six different subjects varying from the 5 premier league representatives in the champs league and Liverpools 7-0 win , the all Rag line up for Friday is the Derby Debate Special presumably this will mean a 60 minute programme devoted to the Manchester derby , we will see. Thought Bellamy spoke brilliantly about Pep and our club , the guy is a great pundit and shows little bias even though he has apparently supported the Dippers and Cardiff all his life.
To be perfectly honest i don't care who they played for or supported as long as they are unbiased. if pundits do this, then when they point out our miss givings I am more likely to listen. I would never want to live in the Rags/bin dippers bubble, where everything is wonderful and we never make a bad signing or put in a poor performance against cannon fodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.