'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

United seem to be objecting to their tunnel etc. being potentially over crowded.

Maybe Amazon will have to re-think, adjust and use smaller cameras (Go Pros?), perhaps on selective support staff? like some David Attenborough nature documentary.

The cnuts think THEY should be the main centre of attention at all times, and are more than likely pissed off that Amazon has chosen City to use for this project. Typical United smacked-arses .

yep easy peasy with the latest Go Pros recording in 4K UHD - you'd barely be able to tell the footage wasnt taken on a professional video camera

Hah, bollocks. You can film HD, feature-film quality video on hand held equipment. They're just bitter.
I’ve seen them round City filming in fact I may even be on it, they have two blokes one with nothing more than a camera with screen on, and another with a boom mic, not much at all.

I’d love it if someone producing that film had the wherewithal to replicate this Maine Road classic.

7c19fedc0dc9696d2762c842a47391e6.jpg

Such an iconic photo for blues of a similar vintage to myself. The footballing world and City have both changed immeasurably since it was taken.

I’d love it if someone producing that film had the wherewithal to replicate this Maine Road classic.

7c19fedc0dc9696d2762c842a47391e6.jpg

Such an iconic photo for blues of a similar vintage to myself. The footballing world and City have both changed immeasurably since it was taken.
lol. Swales right at the front & team at the back. What a rum **** he was.

That's my guess. It needs to start, say, in the new year, and the first episode can bring the viewers up to date, then the rest be almost like a diary (weekly? Bi-weekly). Surely that's the way it needs to be for maximum interest.
As part of being allowed to happen, Sky/BT only allowed them to film if it was shown in the closed season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.