Utd v City post match

"Jose Mourinho was involved in a furious dressing-room bust-up with Manchester City goalkeeper Ederson as tempers flared after Sunday’s derby. Sources claimed the Manchester United manager had milk and water thrown at him after the spat with Ederson.

Mourinho was thought to have gone to the door of City’s dressing room to ask their players to show more respect as music blared and the Premier League leaders celebrated jubilantly.

But a war of words broke out and Ederson and Mourinho are believed to have been shouting at each other in Portuguese before the United manager eventually walked away."

"Jose Mourinho was involved in a furious dressing-room bust-up with Manchester City goalkeeper Ederson as tempers flared after Sunday’s derby. Sources claimed the Manchester United manager had milk and water thrown at him after the spat with Ederson.

Mourinho was thought to have gone to the door of City’s dressing room to ask their players to show more respect as music blared and the Premier League leaders celebrated jubilantly.

But a war of words broke out and Ederson and Mourinho are believed to have been shouting at each other in Portuguese before the United manager eventually walked away."

Please let this be true.

“Show some respect”
From the man who climbed onto our dugout to celebrate a win.

I had the pleasure of watching us from their VIP corporate section today surrounded by many knowledgeable Irish men and two Norwegians. Walking inside at half time two chaps behind me bemoaned how the glaziers were holding them back by refusing to invest I couldn’t help myself and asked them was that refusal not applicable to the near 200mil they spent on pogba and lukaku. They failed to respond.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.