Leicester (h) 10th Feb

lauren

Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone has two tickets for the Leicester game on Feb 10th?
Ideally looking for one adult and one junior but would pay for two adult tickets if offered.

....we're up in Scotland...my son is a mad city fan, so we take him down a few times a year for his birthday, Christmas etc, but I didn't realise they all went on general sale ages ago :(

Would really appreciate if anyone has a few going spare.

Thanks so much
Lauren

Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone has two tickets for the Leicester game on Feb 10th?
Ideally looking for one adult and one junior but would pay for two adult tickets if offered.

....we're up in Scotland...my son is a mad city fan, so we take him down a few times a year for his birthday, Christmas etc, but I didn't realise they all went on general sale ages ago :(

Would really appreciate if anyone has a few going spare.

Thanks so much
Lauren
The game could be moved for sky or BT.

Hi
Thanks. That’s okay if it’s moved... it’s our half term so off until the Tuesday, but thanks so much
Lauren

Hi,

My partners family are coming from the isles of Scilly for this weekend and I was wondering if anyone who isn't going to the game would be willing to sell me their season ticket for the game? Ideally I need 3 together as its a dad, son and nephew going. But if I can get 2 together and buy a single from the city website then I will.

If anyone can help that would be brilliant.

Thanks,
Jordan

Good afternoon you lovely people,
I'm looking for a ticket for the game against the Foxes . Due to various circumstances, I could not attempt to get a ticket until the TV games for February were confirmed (I can only realistically get over to Saturday kick offs). These were announced last week and, by the time I had contacted the club on Christmas Eve, the game was sold out. The ticket office say that there may be some returns closer to the day, but I don't want to leave it to chance. Hopefully one will turn up. Thanks.

Hi,

My partners family are coming from the isles of Scilly for this weekend and I was wondering if anyone who isn't going to the game would be willing to sell me their season ticket for the game? Ideally I need 3 together as its a dad, son and nephew going. But if I can get 2 together and buy a single from the city website then I will.

If anyone can help that would be brilliant.

Thanks,
Jordan

I have PM'd you mate...

Offered to the above Blue, but offered here too. Thanks to the FA and the TV, we will not be able, again, to make the Leicester game. Love how the fans are second best...

3 adult tickets, 102, Row B. Stellar view and you'll be on TV. If anyone saw Mike Wedderburn on Sky having a laugh at the City fan struggling to put on his poncho the other night...well, those were our seats!

£40 each, won't split. Sold before on here, solid Blue.

Michael.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.