Tunnel bust-up after derby

Is anyone else as proud as I am of our squad for this incident?

Man United still think they have this mythical ‘aura’ about them. Their arrogance still exists, even though they can’t back it up with football. I’m proud that we waltzed in and celebrated wildly. I’m glad that we showed them we aren’t scared of them. In fact their reaction proved what the match proved: they are scared of us.

Celebrating freely and wildly like that, and telling Mourinho to fuck off like that, that’s the stuff of champions. We let them know clear as a fucking bell that we are the Daddies now in every single way.
Fucking great post, DD - and agree with every word. They can’t stand the fact we’re better than them in pretty much every regard. It’s starting to dawn on them now. The scale of the thing they are up against.

To My old Mans a Dustman.
haddock_bottleyharm.jpg

Fucking great post, DD - and agree with every word. They can’t stand the fact we’re better than them in pretty much every regard. It’s starting to dawn on them now. The scale of the thing they are up against.

Great post - so much so I read it twice. It hits the nail on the head. It isn’t finally dawning on them. We are going nowhere and they are behind us. Giggs nonsense about us closing the gap showed the denial they are in.

If the seating at that dump was spaced out like our ground the capacity would be 60k up there with the Everton ground for shittyness
Absolutely - saying to my mates yesterday the place is a shithole

Might look good from the blimp on tele but up close - fucking tired old dump.

And what the fuck was the bar about?? No draft beer and £3.50 for one of those small bottles of beer - essentially £7 a pint.

People perhaps should think on that when slagging off the CITY ground - greener grass and all that

Bobby Charlton was right about not giving Maureen the job at the swamp. Ah well, you reap what you sow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.