Tunnel bust-up after derby

had to come from Mr. Elbow. The only thing that's immature is the repair to his knee, so he should worry about that a lot more.
Don’t worry their alchemists have come up with a way to meld Red Rom and The Big Fish together (in January)

Honestly is there a more perfect match than him, peg and United? Absolutely made for each other.

They really are a vile club. Just been on the phone to my old man, approaching mid 70s. Been a blue all his life and he spent the whole phone call just slagging Mourinho off. His final words on the phone rang true - “they have always been classless son. All my life!”

Heres an interesting one. I posted earlier that sky are claiming it was a female member of mourinhos staff. Its now been changed as per the pic.

If this wasnt all pre planned and a set up etc, why was a female member of the media team in the melee??
495addb348c3ef970db02437e87eda26.jpg

Hypocrisy of the highest order. I remember being locked in after one game there while they played “always look on the bright side of life” as loud as they could over the tannoy. Also don’t forget that fuckin banner.
We should never miss an opportunity to celebrate beating these cnuts, and the more it upsets Maureen the better!

Hypocrisy of the highest order. I remember being locked in after one game there while they played “always look on the bright side of life” as loud as they could over the tannoy. Also don’t forget that fuckin banner.

We should never miss an opportunity to celebrate beating these cnuts, and the more it upsets Maureen the better!

Well said couldn't have put it better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.