Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell, I keep reading about how spurs are a top club who are going to beat us today. Look at the points gap, look at their record away at top 6 sides, think about how we are playing. They might beat us, but they probably won’t. Anyone would think it was them who were countless points above in the league and had dropped only 2 points all season
It's not countless it's 18 yes 18 points behind us and it's that big for a reason.

Why no win, lose or draw for this one?
In order to keep the run going, and as I'm superstitious, and have been voting 'lose' for every game, I vote 'Lose.'
Phew - feeling much better now.

(
Spurs have been a bit up and down recently but are a dangerous side who will be up for it today, however I suspect we will prevail in what will be the biggest game of the season so far.
I'm going 3-1 City.

I'm with blue brother really! )

Bloody hell, I keep reading about how spurs are a top club who are going to beat us today. Look at the points gap, look at their record away at top 6 sides, think about how we are playing. They might beat us, but they probably won’t. Anyone would think it was them who were countless points above in the league and had dropped only 2 points all season

This.

The great thing about football is you have to find out the hard way. What some ancient Spurs relic said on SSN, what shite they come up with on Talkshite, Neil custis’ view, they all count for shit once the 90 minutes gets under way.

Spuds haven't won an away game since September and have only won away to Everton of the top 10 teams.

Really? That is awful.

Everyone seems to think we are playing a top form Spurs from last season for some reason.

We are 17 points above them for a reason. Quite a significant gap. Surprising they have collapsed this early in the season.

Chelsea away and the two Napoli games were both much tougher. They were our toughest games of the season. Not Spurs at home.

I am confident we’ll beat them. It will be a tough match but not our toughest. Target Vertonghen, he won’t want to get booked and miss Burnley away which realistically is a more important match for them.

Trippier is not even close to being on Walker’s level. If Aurier plays, we should target him as well given he is a hothead as is Alli.

If we show up and play with focus and determination they’ll be no match for us. Aguero is sharp again. Would like to see him get a few goals today.

Really? That is awful.

Everyone seems to think we are playing a top form Spurs from last season for some reason.

We are 17 points above them for a reason. Quite a significant gap. Surprising they have collapsed this early in the season.

Chelsea away and the two Napoli games were both much tougher. They were our toughest games of the season. Not Spurs at home.

I am confident we’ll beat them. It will be a tough match but not our toughest. Target Vertonghen, he won’t want to get booked and miss Burnley away which realistically is a more important match for them.

Trippier is not even close to being on Walker’s level. If Aurier plays, we should target him as well given he is a hothead as is Alli.

If we show up and play with focus and determination they’ll be no match for us. Aguero is sharp again. Would like to see him get a few goals today.
18 points mate :) they've only won 2 of their last 6 games or something like that as well.

Really? That is awful.

Agree but Trippier is lethal with his crosses with Kane and Ali running on that will be one of there main threats if they happen to get in our half.

Yeah I’m a bit puzzled about why they appear to being built up as Real Madrid

Team not playing particularly well, poor record against the big teams, and injuries to key defenders... playing against the current best team in Europe in the form of their life’s

Looking at score predictions, the pundits seem to have more faith in city than a lot of our own fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.