Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it doesn't make one less of a City fan,however to dismiss him as though he has never been part of the furniture is a joke,and innuendos of he won't be missed kind of chat are quite frankly laughable

well, we all love Zabba but on the pitch we don't miss him. We didn't miss Kun in the derby or after Jesus came on v Spurs. It would be great if he rekindles his form and gets back on it but if he doesn't and we move on then I'm sure we'll get even better. It will be sad and we'll miss having Kun around, but on the pitch we'll do our best to keep improving.

well, we all love Zabba but on the pitch we don't miss him. We didn't miss Kun in the derby or after Jesus came on v Spurs. It would be great if he rekindles his form and gets back on it but if he doesn't and we move on then I'm sure we'll get even better. It will be sad and we'll miss having Kun around, but on the pitch we'll do our best to keep improving.

Can't compare Zab with Aguero,I get your point,but can't compare,sorry

I'd say we did miss him in the derby !

this isn't some old timer winding down the league or some upstart just starting out. this is Sergio Aguero. the best striker the prem has ever seen. he deserves respect and moreso the opportunity to get the goals needed to bulid him back up. Jesus is nowhere near the striker kun is. tippy tappy is fine but we need to put the ball in the net, Jesus fluffs too many just yet. as does others to be fair.

Opinions are great but here's some facts.

In the league:

Jesus has 8 goals from 27 shots (20 shots on target).
Sergio has 9 goals from 30 shots (17 shots on target).

So Jesus hits the target more often and they both have almost identical conversion rates (29.6% / 30%). They both have superior conversion rates to Harry Kane (under 20%), Lookaka, Salah, Morata & Alexis Sanchez.

Of course Raz has a better conversion rate at 36%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.