Sterling attacker sentenced to 16 weeks for Racial Assault

No, you guys are thinking of the drive in entrance near the academy stadium, that has a little barrier, but that's not what the players mostly use. the incident was on clayton lane, that has big slide open doors, players can drive straight in, no one can get near unless they get out the car.
I've only been once to get autogrpahs and that was a couple of years back, but i've walked past a few time on the way to meet my other half, there's usually a few people hanging about and they said to me nowdays most just drive past staright through the magical sliding solid gate.

it's not this
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.4...gqSYD_jXY6QCsplbfYYw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

it's this
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.4...aShvEAf0ZlQx0R3A41Iw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
And on the other side of those sliding doors there is another gate to get through next to the security office before you reach the car park. The second doesn't open until the first one closes, and vice versa on exiting.

My money is that the person who did this is known to Raz. GMP are not the brightest and to I.D. somebody from a photo is not normally that quick with them guys.

Got to blame the incessant abuse from the said party’s skysports talkSPORT Rogers soccer Saturday and paper media, it had been two years of none stop shit the lad has been getting, all of a sudden when reported by sky sports news the amount of air time it received was the most minimal ive ever witnessed for such a major story, now that tells me that they know their part in all this shit, a **** ridden company too far up certain clubs arses

Got to blame the incessant abuse from the said party’s skysports talkSPORT Rogers soccer Saturday and paper media, it had been two years of none stop shit the lad has been getting, all of a sudden when reported by sky sports news the amount of air time it received was the most minimal ive ever witnessed for such a major story, now that tells me that they know their part in all this shit, a **** ridden company too far up certain clubs arses
+1 this all day

The media admit to that. No fukcing chance.

The media admit to that. No fukcing chance.
I agree with you dave but I think the way they carried this on was ridiculous for leaving Liverpool, if he had gone to the swamp it would have been looked at as a fantastic move, they can’t even hide their emotion over the attack showing no condemnation whatsoever

Even today Talksport making up that he is on £300k / week.
Anyway, hope this nobhead gets a welcoming commitee when he turns up at magistrates. Would be good if the mods relaxed rules if anyone wanted to post his address on BM...

It was very close to the derby for it to be anything other than a rival fan with racist tones, ive noticed over the past week it has gone up a notch we are now supporting a terrorist organisation to being drug cheats to buying the league etc, City this season has got right under their Redneck skins, they are getting desperate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.