Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's an idiot if he chooses liverpool over city. The problem for liverpool isn't their centre backs, it's the way they play.

The general conversation is that city and liverpool attack in a similar fashion because they score the most goals: it's not true. City are much more controlled whereas Liverpool are caution to the wind and deliberately open games wide. No wonder their defence looks shite, it's always exposed.
Would love if it the bastards dropped out of the top 4, absolutely hate that club.

Would have liked him but for 75m for a centre half I'd expect him to be regarded by everyone to be the very best in the world

Great signing for Liverpool, they’re a few more players from being title contenders next year. Despise them, but they are good to watch. Haven’t got a problem with them paying £75m, I’d love to see him at city, he’s quality. Not the fans money so I don’t see why people get so irate over money spent on players.

Don’t look at money now for players and say oh that’s to much it’s if that player will improve your team and that club has the money to buy that player then fair do’s to Liverpool in getting a great defender.

Says a lot about VVD if he chooses Liverpool over us. He's just turned down a PL winners medal plus whatever else we're going to win over the next few years. He must be a fool. He's just chosen to drink Rola Cola when he could have had a Coke. Baffling.

I get what you're saying, but this seems a bit cocky no? It's not like we're the end all, be all for every player out there...

Credit to them. But £75m is mind boggling. Now all they need is a LB, DM and keeper while keeping their best players and they could really challenge for the League and CL next season.

Great signing for Liverpool, they’re a few more players from being title contenders next year. Despise them, but they are good to watch. Haven’t got a problem with them paying £75m, I’d love to see him at city, he’s quality. Not the fans money so I don’t see why people get so irate over money spent on players.

Liverpool are the second best team in the league with no defence so a 75m outlay on a world-class center back makes sense for them in the long-term. Guessing this means we'll go in for Inigo Martinez at 32m which seems to be good business

Liverpool are the second best team in the league with no defence so a 75m outlay on a world-class center back makes sense for them in the long-term. Guessing this means we'll go in for Inigo Martinez at 32m which seems to be good business
Second best team my arse, they're a long way behind Chelsea.

Coutiniho will be sold to pay for this transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.