Martinez - 87.3

Accurate Long Passes (P/G)
Evans - 2.9
Martinez - 4.7

Long Passing Accuracy (%)
Evans - 50.9
Martinez - 61

Agree.

I’ve taken the piss but if there’s something there Pep sees that we don’t then I trust his judgement. Look at the new lease of life he’s given Delph as an example.
JFE would be a good number three CB. Left-footed, decent passer through the lines, good in the air, (but slow). Although I must admit I'm rather put off by the fact he's married to a MUTV reporter.

If he hadn't played for THEM there would be a more objective analysis of his suitability.

Pep is on an 18 game run of wins but there are still those who think they know better.

He also bought Danilo.....so sorry but 18 wins does NOT mean Evans who has been splendidly shown up in the post above compared to Martinez (who I know little about) is anything but completely shite....always was, is, and always will be. I'd happily buy a player straight from the rags now if they improved us....Evans is pointless.

He's not good enough to play for us.

Forget the United links, forget the bedding in time, forget his general disdain for Man City, forget his price; that is the root and biggest problem with this as a potential transfer.

He's not a good enough footballer to play for us.

Is the correct answer

If Pep believes he's good enough to be a good third/fourth choice cb option for us then that's good enough for me.
All the people on here who are certain he's not good enough to play for us,if City's scouts,data analysts and pep and his team think he is I will trust them on this one.
Only issue is the price for me due to his age.
Absolutely agree. Most of us wouldn’t have thought Delph at left back would be good enough at the start of the season. Pep knows what he’s doing he’s took us to an 18 game winning run. If pep wants him that’s good enough for me

The Evans link is mad but i trust in Pep and what he is doing. Evans is no better than Shane Duffy says it all both shouldnt be near our squad. Also 30 million my god thats crazy money.
What an embarrassing buncha babies you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.