Kodi/SPMC

Danamy

We've decided to pull the old thread and start this new one due to some people advertising and providing links for illegal streaming, this of course could land Ric in big trouble if the wrong people see it and decide to take it further.

Can all posters be reminded to be careful what you post because if it's seen to put Ric in a difficult position then it'll just get deleted and warnings can be issued, by all means discuss, guide and help each other out but only if you're on the legal side of the line, I'm sure you understand.

Please carry on............

Wondered where it went.

Well tried all those links there were ok but buffered Or went of. Acestream the way to go had it running in a second half game no buffering and never went off just around a minute behind.

We've decided to pull the old thread and start this new one due to some people advertising and providing links for illegal streaming, this of course could land Ric in big trouble if the wrong people see it and decide to take it further.

Can all posters be reminded to be careful what you post because if it's seen to put Ric in a difficult position then it'll just get deleted and warnings can be issued, by all means discuss, guide and help each other out but only if you're on the legal side of the line, I'm sure you understand.

Please carry on............
Perfectly legal on YouTube mate, as long as no vids are shown playing links I don't see the harm, but your the boss men :)

It had got old and messy. Also a good time to start fresh due to it being back on the xbox.

How many of you have tried it on your xboxone's? MacD say's it is working pretty well. I was considering a console for a while and this has probably tipped it for me.

Has that epl 2 on from 10 mins in, apart from the odd pic break up it was spot on

I tried a few links in the first 45m of the Liverpool game they all have great pictures but 1 went off after 5 mins the other kept buffering through out 20 odd mins I was testing. Anyway not worry got lost other options.

It had got old and messy. Also a good time to start fresh due to it being back on the xbox.

How many of you have tried it on your xboxone's? MacD say's it is working pretty well. I was considering a console for a while and this has probably tipped it for me.
Not much stuff working on there at the mo, and alot of scraping links missing but it's only at beta stage so onwards and upwards no doubt

Hopefully they know that going back to it's roots needs to be done properly with all hands on deck so to speak. It would not look to good if they half arsed such a move, it bodes well for dev on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.