Kodi/SPMC

Perfectly legal on YouTube mate, as long as no vids are shown playing links I don't see the harm, but your the boss men :)
Like I said by all means discuss, guide and help each other out like YouTube but when people are advertising and posting up services for illegal streaming that could land Ric in hot water, it's no power trip just an action of caution.

Keep up the good work as I know a lot of users visit the thread for help and advice from yourself and others..........

It had got old and messy. Also a good time to start fresh due to it being back on the xbox.

How many of you have tried it on your xboxone's? MacD say's it is working pretty well. I was considering a console for a while and this has probably tipped it for me.
Worked a dream for me, lightning quick when scraping for Movies :-)

Like I said by all means discuss, guide and help each other out like YouTube but when people are advertising and posting up services for illegal streaming that could land Ric in hot water, it's no power trip just an action of caution.

Keep up the good work as I know a lot of users visit the thread for help and advice from yourself and others..........
OKi doki no worries, just to be clear mate are urls of public free repos/addons not allowed to be posted?

OKi doki no worries, just to be clear mate are urls of public free repos/addons not allowed to be posted?

I think you're fine on them. From what I can see in the deleted thread, people were literally posting advertisements for illegal sites and instructions on how to pay them, etc.

Top stuff, one of the annoying things about tiny android boxes/sticks is the lack of outright grunt, something the xbox defo will not worry about.
Kodi 18 is alot quicker than any previous versions at scraping, it's just not set up properly as yet to scrape the amount of links that the others provided

It had got old and messy. Also a good time to start fresh due to it being back on the xbox.

How many of you have tried it on your xboxone's? MacD say's it is working pretty well. I was considering a console for a while and this has probably tipped it for me.
I can get it on my Xbox?? I need enlightening!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.