Wilfried Zaha

OK, take it up with Guardiola mate. You obviously have an alternative solution to his, to bring us success. I don't know why Pep has never asked himself what you've just asked me...
You're the one that stated that scoreline, Foden and Diaz have both been used from the start of games and at worse scores than that which would suggest it's not a requirement for Guardiola.

You're the one that stated that scoreline, Foden and Diaz have both been used from the start of games and at worse scores than that which would suggest it's not a requirement for Guardiola.
OK, so why haven't they been used in the Premier League.

I know they've both been used in the Carabao cup, & so have several other academy players. I know some were used against Shakhtar, but I'm specifically referring to crucial PL & CL matches.

You know exactly what I'm getting at.

Last edited:
So you don’t remember our last home game the one before Newcastle’s away? Your some fair weather city fan.
If you're gonna be a cnut make sure to get your facts straight next time. Diaz wasn't on the bench against Bournemouth. Dont you remember that? It actually was our last home game.

He´s very fast, a great dribbler, but he doesn´t have a great passing accuracy. Looks like the type of player that needs a lot of situations to create a real chance. He doesn´t look criterious and he isn´t aware of other´s teammates movements.
He has an Expected Assist very low compared to other wide players (Matt Richie, Richarlison,Mahrez).
But he does create problems to defenders with is movements, dragging defenders to wide positions.
I like the way he explores the space behind the full back, but that´s because of that 4-4-2, and the way they end up doing counters

Pulisic would be perfect but that idiot is a "rich west brom" fan.

No from me we already have two of the best young wingers on the planet what we need is an experienced pro.

Garbage player with no end product, Sinclair Mk2 - diving shit to add to that. Hope we don't go near him even with a barge pole.

It’s one thing having space to run into and ripping teams apart, it’s another coming up against a parked bus every week.

You need intelligence, not just great skills.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.