Wilfried Zaha

If he can't beat you for pace and power, he'll just keep trying and keep losing the ball. Then start cheating. No brain on him whatsoever

One thing Sterling has in my opinion.

I don’t think Raheem is that great footballer in regards to passing and shooting, but he is a very intelligent footballer who knows exactly where to be at te right time and how to help his teammates out in the most efficient of ways at the right time.

Is it fuck. He doesn't have decision making on the ball, he just runs with it until he loses it. Sane and Sterling are absolutely worlds ahead of him. Anyone with a brain would have noticed that he didn't have the pace or power to simple run past Walker, rather than repeatedly try, repeatedly fail and repeatedly fall over and ask for a freekick
That's just not true. Yes he do run a lot with the ball and that's because he's brilliant at it and Hodgson is telling him to do so. Their plan this match when winning possession was to find Zaha with his body towards goal and hope for him to beat a man. I'd love to have a winger that even when failing to go past his full back tries again if he's instructed by his manager to do so. And if someone is in a better position he'll pass as he did in the 34th minute to Townsend and in the 77minute he had a brilliant cross.

Is it fuck. He doesn't have decision making on the ball, he just runs with it until he loses it. Sane and Sterling are absolutely worlds ahead of him. Anyone with a brain would have noticed that he didn't have the pace or power to simple run past Walker, rather than repeatedly try, repeatedly fail and repeatedly fall over and ask for a freekick
tbf Sterling last season was in a similar situation of running till he lost it and now he is brilliant. I dont want Zaha, but if Pep does and can nurture that speed, then why not?

tbf Sterling last season was in a similar situation of running till he lost it and now he is brilliant. I dont want Zaha, but if Pep does and can nurture that speed, then why not?

This. A number of our players have improved under Pep this season, possibly from a bit of one on one coaching. Why not give him a chance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.