Watford (H) Post Match Thread

Great first half, and we could have been 4 up had the chances been converted. Second half got a little wayward after the substitions as the passing wasnt as crisp.

Witnessing the best football i have seen in my 40 years as a Blue - loving it as we go for the title and what I hope could be a CL title season as well

Well done lads
That’s the spirit bro onwards and upwards.

Interesting the way Watford sensed blood when Danilo came on at CB. He doesn't do playing out from the back well. Intelligent play from Watford.

it's late and i cant do the sergio arguement again,hang him if you want

I’m sick of reading it. His approach and hold up play was top class, his work was excellent. He fluffed a couple of headers and a weak shot at the keeper. Scored one, caused one and should have had a penalty. Give him a break ffs. He’ll get 25 again this season

Pep Guardiola: “We are going to check it out (Kyle Walker’s injury).

The federation (FA) needs to reflect. I know the show must go on but this is not normal.

In England you don’t protect the players. You can’t play every two days.”
It is a problem but not helped by sky or bt spreading the games out over Christmas and new year..

Playing two days after the 0-0 draw at Crystal Palace, City took just just 38 seconds to open the scoring as Raheem Sterling slotted home Leroy Sane's cross for the quickest goal in the Premier League this season.

from BBC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.