Watford (H) Post Match Thread

Pep Guardiola: “We are going to check it out (Kyle Walker’s injury).

The federation (FA) needs to reflect. I know the show must go on but this is not normal.

In England you don’t protect the players. You can’t play every two days.”

The federation (FA) needs to reflect. I know the show must go on but this is not normal.

He is of course right but the £Billions in tv money says we have too I’m afraid.

They used to play Christmas Day with a return fixture Boxing Day.....Prima Donnas these kids today

Pep suggesting David might take more time off. Hope all is well for our little magician!

Selfishly, I also hope he's back for Liverpool. We look such a different team when he isn't on the pitch.

Best player to ever wear the shirt for me.

How much better do we look with Delph, David and Stones back. Happy with the win, looked a bit weak though when the subs started coming on. Don’t like it when Yaya comes on it’s just not nice to watch such a great player lumbering around and shows how critical Dinho is.
Hopefully Kyle will be ok for the dippers and we play a few kids against Burnley and Bristol.

The best player from our front 3 was Sane, Sterling and Sergio haven't done well imo.

Our 3 midfielders ( Fernandino, Silva & KDB) have done great

Back 4, they have done well specially Delph

Our goal keeper deserve the MOTM award, he saved 3 dangerous shots.

Pep suggesting David might take more time off. Hope all is well for our little magician!

Selfishly, I also hope he's back for Liverpool. We look such a different team when he isn't on the pitch.

Best player to ever wear the shirt for me.

David should go and come back a couple of days before the dippers game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.