Paulo Dybala

Biggest marketing scam in world football these days! If he wasnt handsome nobody would be talking about him! Decent talent but all the propaganda coming from Juve/his agent!

He plays 10 and second striker .. not needed at City!
This. Can't see him fitting Pep's flexible tactics.

Thought he was going to the scum as he is a lifelong fan and was at their academy until he was 14. Him together with half of La Liga are going there before the end of the month to help with a push for fourth spot

Yeah, I agree with this. I think he's very talented but wouldn't fit us as he's quite slow and not really capable of beating players 1v1.
Sorry to disagree lads Have you seen him play he's perfect for our system can play up top on his own or in a 2 or even the false 9 role , work rate is excellect very rarely gives the ball away regards beating players that' one of his best attributes & he's quicker than sergio ......& thats all without pep getting hold of him, just my opinion as someone who watches a Lot of Italian football

Griezman would be cheaper and he's quicker and would probably better fit with Pep's plans

Dybala is pure talent but has recently struggled to maintain the very high standards set since joining Juventus from Palermo three years ago.

He was benched for the Verona away match a few days ago but came on in the 50th minute with score at 1-1. He then scored two corkers to give the Bianconeri a 1-3 victory.

Allegri seems to think that he suffers from a lack of self belief since has been touted as heir to Messi.

I believe that his best years are ahead of him and that he is about to enter his golden period as he regains his self belief.

His free kicks are - like those of Pjanic - Pirloesque.

If Coutinho is worth €130m then I would put Dybala at €115m-€120m and Griezmann at around €120m.

Dybala is pure talent but has recently struggled to maintain the very high standards set since joining Juventus from Palermo three years ago.

He was benched for the Verona away match a few days ago but came on in the 50th minute with score at 1-1. He then scored two corkers to give the Bianconeri a 1-3 victory.

Allegri seems to think that he suffers from a lack of self belief since has been touted as heir to Messi.

I believe that his best years are ahead of him and that he is about to enter his golden period as he regains his self belief.

His free kicks are - like those of Pjanic - Pirloesque.

If Coutinho is worth €130m then I would put Dybala at €115m-€120m and Griezmann at around €120m.

He's not worth half of that. And when he goes, are the Dipper faithful gonna round on him for deserting as they did with Raheem! Surely, he can't be on the move to improve and better himself. Folk playing for the Dippers just don't do that!

He's not worth half of that. And when he goes, are the Dipper faithful gonna round on him for deserting as they did with Raheem! Surely, he can't be on the move to improve and better himself. Folk playing for the Dippers just don't do that!
Agree that he's not worth it. Besides, I can't see him playing as false 9/forward, he needs pure forward beside him. Very tactically limited player, no wonder that Sampaoli benched him as Dybala acts in the same areas as Messi. He's not versatile enough.

@Tez Tosterone
Griezmann's €100m buyout clause activates either now or next summer if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.