Next 3 League Games - Expectations? | The Last 3 Games (Page 51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don’t get beat at Anfield I fancy us to go unbeaten.

Only Arsenal and Spurs away you would have to say stand in our way, but at least our records against them away are better than it is against Liverpool.

We haven’t beat Liverpool away in 15 years this year. Twice in 50 years I think.

Shocking Anfield record Pep will sort out this year.
I'd fucking love to stick it to them again the deluded twats.
Alison Rudd could do a special column to celebrate if she hasn't stuck her head in a gas oven!

I would happily take 13 points from next 5 (draw at anfield) but really don't see why we can't go there and win. Our record is awful there but that will stop sooner or later and no reason it cannot be this season. Thankfully the players won't go into the game with the same mentality as we will :-)

I cannot see our players going to klanfield thinking "aw shit we ain't won there in 15 yrs". It's the next game up on the calendar no more no less. We will not lose to Liverpool. Does that sound familiar lads.

Liverpool does actually scare me. They have their defense reinforced and that front three is amazing. If we go out with a draw, I won't be unhappy.

Liverpool does actually scare me. They have their defense reinforced and that front three is amazing. If we go out with a draw, I won't be unhappy.
Hopefully Coutinho will be a Barcelona player by the time this game comes around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.