Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the deal for Alexis has been completed. The price touted yesterday was 28 million. And John Cross just confirmed it will be between 25 to 30. Fingers crossed.

Whoever runs the transfer business of that club is bat shit crazy.

Having convinced myself they would sell for 50-55m in the summer, they pulled the plug, even though it was obvious he was for sale. It doesn't matter that they didn't have a replacement, it was still mad. Didn't think there was much chance he would move in this window because it would make them look stupid and Arse don't like to look stupid. Whoever thought it was good business to keep him for a few months while his value was halved? Then again, why would you let the contract run down to the last year?

Whoever we're dealing with is barking, so I'd offer them £20m plus £5m in add ons for winning the Champions League, Ballon d'or and celebrity bake off.

Think this one will get done fairly soon but I wouldn't expect him to feature against Liverpool. Maybe in time for Newcastle? He's not allowed to play for us in the League Cup correct?

if the deal is almost there it will be idiotical by the french **** to play him vs chelsea...if he will be out then we can say it s done and dusted..c mon alexis join us soon

Think this one will get done fairly soon but I wouldn't expect him to feature against Liverpool. Maybe in time for Newcastle? He's not allowed to play for us in the League Cup correct?

Unfortunately not - he played against Doncaster in the third round. How annoying!

I would expect a debut vs Newcastle at the Etihad personally. Here's what we have:

Several respected journalists over the last few days saying negotiations have started
Recent John Cross article claiming a fee will be between £25m-£30m
Rumors this morning that City Store has started printing Sanchez shirts
Arsenal wanting to sell early enough that they can get a replacement in

Based on that it sounds to me like City are confident the deal will be done but Arsenal aren't happy with the fee just yet. With both clubs having people dealing exclusively with this transfer at the moment things could change at any time but I would assume it won't be in time for the Liverpool game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.