Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, now Dumb Donald has postponed his fake news awards until next Wednesday. I was really hoping that this would be the thing that showed the world that he's a very stable genius because it's a completely reasonable thing to do.

Damn, now Dumb Donald has postponed his fake news awards until next Wednesday. I was really hoping that this would be the thing that showed the world that he's a very stable genius because it's a completely reasonable thing to do.
You are either unstable or are not a genius - as the Donald's reason for postponement would otherwise make perfect sense. Sadly, I'm an unstable non-genius as well.

I console myself by drinking lots of covfefe. You too might try this remedy.

Last edited:
time.com/5094222/robert-mueller-donald-trump-investigation-interview/

(WASHINGTON) — Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team of investigators has expressed interest in speaking with President Donald Trump as part of a probe into potential coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign, a person familiar with the matter said Monday.

The issue of an interview with the president has come up in recent discussions between Mueller’s team and Trump lawyers, but no details have been worked out, including the scope of questions that the president would agree to answer if an interview were to actually take place, according to the person, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

On reflection Trumps achievements in his first 11 months are unsettlingly impressive. TPP cancelled on day one, stock market at record highs, African American unemployment at record lows, jobs and companies flowing back to America, tax reforms that help the American economy be far more competitive on the world stage, business confidence at record highs for 2018, tightening the borders, ending American interference in Syria, defeating ISIS to name just a few. In fact, he's done more for positive change in America in 11 months than the fraud Obama did in eight years. How does that compare to Terresa May's last year's accomplishments? Oh hang on I forgot; the Russians did it.

On reflection Trumps achievements in his first 11 months are unsettlingly impressive. TPP cancelled on day one, stock market at record highs, African American unemployment at record lows, jobs and companies flowing back to America, tax reforms that help the American economy be far more competitive on the world stage, business confidence at record highs for 2018, tightening the borders, ending American interference in Syria, defeating ISIS to name just a few. In fact, he's done more for positive change in America in 11 months than the fraud Obama did in eight years. How does that compare to Terresa May's last year's accomplishments? Oh hang on I forgot; the Russians did it.
I must have been in the pub when he did the defeating ISIS bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.