Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s right 1-1 with Burnley and also 2-2 at home vs Sevilla in September. Then in December 0-0 with West Brom just after 1-1 with Everton at home as well. Not special at all.

Forgot to mention their error prone keeper. They are much weaker then us. FFS we set a league record of 18 consecutive league wins that may never be broken if I’m honest.

There is nothing to fear at Anfield. Napoli away and Chelsea away were the tougher matches. Some posters here need to wake up.

We all know Liverpool aren’t that great, but we struggle every time we play at anfield. The doom and gloom mentality grows every time we play there. I’d love to see us win, but they will raise their game like always.

If there is anything this season has shown me, it would be at every moment when total commitment and focus is required, it is there in abundance and then some. The season so far tells our story and the results don’t lie. We are a different level to any team in this league, 15 points ahead of the nearest team, and 18 points ahead of Liverpool. This is not luck, but total football! The past has gone, it wasn’t ours! It belonged to the rags, the dippers, the arse, but the future could be ours!
We will go to canfield, and we will blow their fucking candles out, and there is nothing they can do to stop us!
We are no longer typical City, we are MANCHESTER CITY the best team in the land and all the world!

I know I am wrong for saying this on so many levels but I dislike the scousers even more than I dislike the fake mancs. It might stem from that hysteria prior to the Gerard slip where the cult had it morally confirmed that they were rightful justified champions with the correct breeding and history to take the mantle on.

If there is anything this season has shown me, it would be at every moment when total commitment and focus is required, it is there in abundance and then some. The season so far tells our story and the results don’t lie. We are a different level to any team in this league, 15 points ahead of the nearest team, and 18 points ahead of Liverpool. This is not luck, but total football! The past has gone, it wasn’t ours! It belonged to the rags, the dippers, the arse, but the future could be ours!
We will go to canfield, and we will blow their fucking candles out, and there is nothing they can do to stop us!
We are no longer typical City, we are MANCHESTER CITY the best team in the land and all the world!
282gyrl.jpg

Agreed, my sentiment was that I’d be gutted if Liverpool ended it. Their fans are deluded and self entitled enough without having the opportunity to say it was them that ended it.

I’m under no illusions that the streak will end soon enough. I would just rather it wasn’t Liverpool or the vermin.

absolutely!! i work with 2 scousers and all they have been talking about for the last week is how they are gonna do us over on the weekend as if its some kind of mega achievement and 3 points would take them to the top of the league!!
Theres no ambition from them, its just "i cant wait for us to beat u on sunday, we will show the world how to beat city, we would have beaten u if mane hadnt got sent off anyway" ... ..

They may well beat us but even if they do and united win we will still be 12pts clear ffs!

Our record there is hideous but we are a totally different animal this season but i still its our toughest game of the PL season so far, and i think the very least we will get is a draw.
I feel a 2-2 coming up. Hope its a win obv but a draw wouldnt be the end of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.