Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't win I'll be pissed off that we didn't put a full side out last Tuesday and kill the tie off. We can afford to lose on Sunday, I'd have played Tuesdays team at anfield.

If we don't win I'll be pissed off that we didn't put a full side out last Tuesday and kill the tie off. We can afford to lose on Sunday, I'd have played Tuesdays team at anfield.

You paint lovely pictures - lol''''''''
Salah against Danilo , Stones , Mangala.........I do not want a 4-0 loss at Anfield.
Was it 15 years ago that Nicholas Anelke scored in a 2-1 win?........
come on City - play like you did away at Chelsea......performance of the season.

I'm sure we had 11 on the pitch! :)

There were no guarantees putting a full strength team out would have killed the tie off. No damage has been done

If we go to Bristol City with a 2-1 lead and do not make it to the final, we don't deserve to be in the final, simple as that.

We cannot afford to lose on Sunday because it could upset our momentum and give the other teams just a whiff of hope. I'm very happy to be prioritising the Liverpool game, if that's what we're doing.

who has VVD actually played this season? Stones has been immense in Europe, scoring away at Napoli for instance and generally bossing our defence on a weekly basis.
One slip up and suddenly he's worse than VVD, who's had 1 good game this season, and sat on the bench for the rest in a big sulk.
1 game doesn't make a season.
Also how did Vvd national team fair.

Couldn’t agree more!
absolutely!! i work with 2 scousers and all they have been talking about for the last week is how they are gonna do us over on the weekend as if its some kind of mega achievement and 3 points would take them to the top of the league!!
Theres no ambition from them, its just "i cant wait for us to beat u on sunday, we will show the world how to beat city, we would have beaten u if mane hadnt got sent off anyway" ... ..

They may well beat us but even if they do and united win we will still be 12pts clear ffs!

Our record there is hideous but we are a totally different animal this season but i still its our toughest game of the PL season so far, and i think the very least we will get is a draw.
I feel a 2-2 coming up. Hope its a win obv but a draw wouldnt be the end of the world[/QU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.