Alternative striker options

Chicarito, anyone?
West ham open to offers.

Not really serious, but the Chicarito I know from a few seasons ago would probably bang in a heck of a lot of goal for us.

Not a bad shout at all that, could even try a loan deal and pay majority of his wages which I am thinking is the reason they want him off the books

no need other striker.
Aguero are just fine with the only fixed striker.
Sanchez and Jesus can play in his position, they both can play in false 9 position.
City need to buy another speedy winger - gelson martins, draxler, lemar or brandt
Sterling and Sane are the only speedy winger, and Bernardo are certainly not a winger.

no need other striker.
Aguero are just fine with the only fixed striker.
Sanchez and Jesus can play in his position, they both can play in false 9 position.
City need to buy another speedy winger - gelson martins, draxler, lemar or brandt
Sterling and Sane are the only speedy winger, and Bernardo are certainly not a winger.

The only "speedy winger" in your list is Gelson Martins. The other 3 are more playmakers/AMs that can play wide.
Judging by this season, I'd prefer Guedes, Bailey or Pulisic for the flank.

As for the need for another forward, I agree. If Sanchez joins, those 3 are enough. But if/when Aguero leaves (next summer?), another young striker would be welcome. I bet Guardiola will tinker with 2-striker formations when Mendy becomes available.

Just reading Daniel Sturidge has told Liverpool he wants away. Liverpool reportedly want 30 M. Would he count as club trained for us? I would have him back as cover but 30 M is a bit steep.

Can't see us going in for him or wanting to negotiate with PSG.
He chose PSG over us years ago. I can't see him being given another chance - especially as he's 31 this year. Back then PSG were not the draw that Barca or Real were!

Just reading Daniel Sturidge has told Liverpool he wants away. Liverpool reportedly want 30 M. Would he count as club trained for us? I would have him back as cover but 30 M is a bit steep.
Fuck Daniel Sturridge. I'd rather have JFE than him!-

Wouldn't touch this fucker with a barge pole, even if he was ever fit.

Billy big bollocks of an individual when previously at City.

For sure we need a plan "B".
It's looking likely were going to be disappointed on the Sanchez deal from what I am reading, very disappointing considering it looked as though we were nailed on for him.
Should have been sorted in the summer, not now.
Jesus not ready yet which leaves Kun and if he gets injured theirs no way we will have a chance in the CL with playing false 9's and whatever it's called.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.