Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the MUEN has just created a new online record for itself.

11, that's right, 11 United articles, 5 Sanchez one's, before you get to the first City article, after constantly scrolling down the page.

Well done to the MUEN, you've plummmeted to a new all time low.
Why not just use the City page on the website?

Why not just use the City page on the website?

Because it's shit!

I use BM and News Now.

I go on the MUEN main page every now and again to see what's happening in the city.

Bar murders, spice stories, Coro stories, United articles, pop up adverts and questionnaires, there's absolutely no reason to read this festering online piece of dog shit, that once used to be a decent read, and was an unbiased local football paper.

Hope that answers your question, mate?

Last edited:
Because it's shit!

I use BM and News Now.

I go on the MUEN main page every now and again to see what's happening in the city.

Bar, murders, spice stories, Coro stories, United articles, pop up adverts, and questionnaires, there's absolutely no reason to read this festering online piece of dog shit, that once used to be a decent read, and was an unbiased local football paper.

Hope that answers your question, mate?
Fair enough, haven't used the MUEN since the red marker shit. Never used anything but the City section on it before mind.

Fair enough, haven't used the MUEN since the red marker shit. Never used anything but the City section on it before mind.
Which City section is that?
The one I go to is inundated with links to RED stories. And when the FA Cup was made the lead story on the City page was "FA Cup Draw for Manchester United and Man City" - it is a shit house paper that I only go to as they "sometimes" have news before it appears on the City Official Site.

Which City section is that?
The one I go to is inundated with links to RED stories. And when the FA Cup was made the lead story on the City page was "FA Cup Draw for Manchester United and Man City" - it is a shit house paper that I only go to as they "sometimes" have news before it appears on the City Official Site.

Just looked at the impartial MUEN , dont know why i bother , our "local" champion of Manchester football clubs (including Trafford) has failed to mention Pep has just a won a record 4th manager of the month , i wonder if it would have slipped their memory if PEG had achieved this , there would be bunting a parade and a demand for a statue outside the Swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.