Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the rags were still relevant only losing the title on goal difference. Would here go there now if it was us or them, being as playing week in week out was also a preference.
That's my point I think they are friendly behind the scenes. I would even go as far as saying the rags are helping them this time to drive price up.

Don't underestimate the corrupt cartel that have monopalised English football for years.

Arsenal don't have a say in this. If Sanchez wants to go to City, that will be it, he signs the contract.
I think City will be giving Sanchez, the difference in money as a signing on bonus.
If he sees contract out, he gets the lot.
So, Arsenal should be happy with the £20m. In another 3 weeks, they'd be getting diddly and Sanchez another £20m. Also, no World Cup for Sanchez, so should be flying at the start of next season

Why are people here talking as though City are refusing to pay just £35mil when the reality of the situation is:

1) Arsenal want £35m
2) Sanchez rumoured to want £15m signing on fee
3) Agent wants £5m
4) Then a weekly salary of £400k

I'm glad you know what the reality is. Most of us are just guessing.

Two things here make no sense to me.
Arsenal can’t just sell to the highest bidder as it is down to the player where he goes. The rags could offer the moon and stars to Arsenal and it would make no difference if he doesn’t want to go there.
At 29yo he’s got one real chance left for trophy winning. Why would he squander that chance by swapping a club which may win the occasional FA cup for another club which may win err..the occasional FA cup. The north London arsenal for the Manchester version.
Two years down the line he finds himself in the same boat he’s in now, only he’s two years older.
If the player wants to make a move badly, prefers us but we are uptight and unmovable with respect to how much we can dole out, we have no right to question his ambition, motives or the rightness or otherwise of his decision should he rock up at united. This is in my humble opinion of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.