Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the team spirit of our players this season, I have honestly never seen it better in 50 years. Not sure I would want to jeopardise that for someone who has a tendency to sulk when he doesn’t get played every week, or get the ball exactly where he wants it, as good as he is

Why are people here talking as though City are refusing to pay just £35mil when the reality of the situation is:

1) Arsenal want £35m
2) Sanchez rumoured to want £15m signing on fee
3) Agent wants £5m
4) Then a weekly salary of £400k

Boringly, -inho is just a suffix that means little. So for example, Ronaldinho means little Ronald (His actual name is Ronaldo). So it's either a really boring name like Dave, or a really boring name like Dave with an -inho on the end haha.

If you're curious, I believe -ao is the opposite. So Luisao is big Lewis.

I haven't studied Portuguese in ages so apologies if I'm wrong.
so ****ao and coutinho are just big and little cnut ;)

Still really hope we get him of course, but you look at the current squad and the obvious team spirit we’ve got and realise we’re good either way:

They say a picture tells a thousand words. That tells me we have great human beings playing and managing us.

What a job the bald ginger kit man has by the way. Been here a good few years now since he was very young.

twins.gif

What i´m trying to say is that Mourinho knows that the only way to win the Guardiola Mourinho game is extenuating (it´s the word correct, right??) him.
This is going to happen with all the potential signings ( Fred, Weigl.all), contract renegotiations, etc.
The gentleman
WTF you talking about. Your opening gambit was all about gangsters and whores and having to be very careful. You made it sound like Txiki was about to be assassinated.

Now Peg is going to extenuate Pep. Or did you mean exterminate. Hahaha.

For Mourinho is the same. He´s not corrupt but Antero were on the same " play dirty" mode.
Whores and gangsters happen in Porto. They got points taken. It´s no joke! Actually Portugal is a soap opera on that type of thing, lolololol. That´s the extreme.

If that "way of conducting business" was ok, in this case Mourinho will going to be on every transfer, every contrat renegotiation, with messages in the press and all of that.
Carefull because Mourinho like Antero play dirty and like in the "Ashley Cole" situation they will do everything to put the game in their confort zone (low blows allowed).
Do you think that Pogba ( injuries quote) came from the bhuddist approach by Mourinho?
He thinks this is a war. That´s all he knows. That´s all he does.
He is good in press conferences, defensive approach and developing a "war mentality".

Last edited:
Why are people here talking as though City are refusing to pay just £35mil when the reality of the situation is:

1) Arsenal want £35m
2) Sanchez rumoured to want £15m signing on fee
3) Agent wants £5m
4) Then a weekly salary of £400k
The first 2 equate to City’s match day income for a season. Don’t buy him and let us all in for free, I say!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.