Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we have made any enquiries for Evans. West Brom we’re clearly counting on selling JFE at a premium to some mugs (probably us) to fund their January transfers. But the noise out of the Hawthorns yesterday was a right old panic because their appears to have been no interest and they clearly have no room for manoeuvre unless Evans is sold. Tough luck West Brom - I hope you get stuck with him - stupid idiotic valuation anyway.

If he comes then im sure Pep could mold him into a Bobby Moore or a Franz Beckenbauer!! :-)

I wonder if we have made any enquiries for Evans. West Brom we’re clearly counting on selling JFE at a premium to some mugs (probably us) to fund their January transfers. But the noise out of the Hawthorns yesterday was a right old panic because their appears to have been no interest and they clearly have no room for manoeuvre unless Evans is sold. Tough luck West Brom - I hope you get stuck with him - stupid idiotic valuation anyway.

Spot on
West Brom paid 7.5 mill for him and he has served them for 80 or so games, we should offer no more than 12 Mill

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.