Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who wants to criticise Txiki, it's worth bearing in mind that without the ex-Barcelona staff at the club we probably wouldn't have been able to attract Guardiola.
People are blaming Txixi for what exactly? Aren't they acting based on Pep's wishes?

So with two weeks left of the window, are there any reliable links to any players except JFE?
john fitzgerald 'ennedy is long dead

It’s not like he’s peps son, if someone makes him a better offer then I think he’s within his right to see if we’re willing to match that. At the end of the day we can sit here and say oh he’s gone for the money bla bla but i gurantee you if we were in his shoes then 99% of us would have done what he’s done. Money talks.

Absolutely how many of our players are City fans I'm guessing not many it's because we pay them well

you miss the point,we don't get held to ransom by agents anymore regardless of who the player is,this is the point being missed,the club and pep are correct

Fair point but agents run the game now whether we like it or not and I think, for that price - arguably an £80m player available for £25m plus agent fee - we should not have backed out. Just my opinion but there are plenty more fish in the sea.

He will be a huge success, he’s miles better than any of our defenders.

Let’s wait and see has had injuries throughout his career and out today after one game. Still think Harry is a much better player personally and would have him tomorrow.

He will be a huge success, he’s miles better than any of our defenders.
gRnzA43.gif

we needed to strengthen our forward options this window.......sanchez would have been ideal...no settling in period needed.....Utd if they get him are now stronger and much more of a threat.

think we have missed a trick with this one and sometimes our morals are getting in the way......there are no morals in football business
If we shook hands on a deal with Sanchez and his agent and then they subsequently came back and asked for more we can't entertain that! That's shambolic in any walk of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.