Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on what size bet you make initially.

I haven't checked the market for this transfer, or even if their is one. But I'd assume there's multiple millions in there for play.

If you can bet on transfers they should be regulated. Only official statements

15k matched on betfair. transfers exchanges are a joke and people invest far too much wisdom in them.

U*d came in and moved the goalposts after we'd agreed everything with Sanchez seemingly, so Sanchez agent says U*d are offering this are you going to better it.
Nah your alright.

I stand by our decision.
I think this is pretty much it - in a nutshell.
And I also stand by it to, he's obviously a massive ****.
The only slight issue with it all is watching Aguero yesterday, not sure he's up to it anymore.

I know the deal is done at the swamp, but if he did come to us after holding us over a barrel for money rather than want to play for us what sort of reception would he receive

Depends on what size bet you make initially.

I haven't checked the market for this transfer, or even if their is one. But I'd assume there's multiple millions in there for play.

If you can bet on transfers they should be regulated. Only official statements

The market on the exchanges is nothing mate. Theres only been £15'000 in total since Betfair opened the odds page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.