Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
simon stone

Manchester City is Sanchez's preferred option but United's willingness to meet the financial demands of both the player and his club have made them favourites to complete a deal.

City boss Pep Guardiola is keen to sign a player he worked with at Barcelona and it is not completely out of the question City could come back with another offer and turn the situation on its head again.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42687789

Its quite incredible from Uniteds standpoint that they are willing to pay £400k pw to a player who quite clearly wants to join us.

It looks like we have seen Sanchez's willingness to discuss terms with United, as a sign that he is not 100% committed to us and we have walked away. United have decided that they are not bothered that he is not 100% committed to them and instead have offered him an unbelievable package and they will get the player.

Part of me thinks we have done the correct thing, standing up to agents etc. The other part of me thinks, I would bloody love him at City.

my god, united will have some players on astronomical wages for the privilege to play for their esteemed club!! And i thought players would play for free just to wear that famous red shirt!

im glad we arent bending over backwards for those wage demands and agents fee if true.

This is the exact same line of argument that other fans did when we bought players over the last 10 years.

With hype like his United will get at least £30m for him in the summer. I think he'll end up at Everton or Spurs.
Or Barcelona after dominating the World Cup. Dragging England single handily to final losing 1-0 with a Raz (on as a very late sub.) deflected own goal.
Scoring 12 goals along the way , including two ha tricks along the way securing golden boot.

English football is in safe hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.