Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Would like to see him at city . Sometimes we need a different approach to change the game . I’ll be honest aguero misses way too many chances for me. He may score a hatful but look at how many he is missing. Aubamyang or even a lewandowski but be in there 20’s by now .

Aubameyang can be very hit and miss - his finishing can be very inconsistent- so if Sergio drives you mad - so will this guy.

If fans want him or not i feel it is simply a non starter. We do not buy players who act up, it almost feels like Txiki's number one rule. So with reports of him acting like he reportedly has been then it makes all choices for us, he is a non starter.

Would like to see him at city . Sometimes we need a different approach to change the game . I’ll be honest aguero misses way too many chances for me. He may score a hatful but look at how many he is missing. Aubamyang or even a lewandowski but be in there 20’s by now .
Aubemyang couldn't finish his dinner mate, misses ten chances for every one he puts away, his only saving grace is that in a counter attacking team he creates most of them by himself, no use here.

If they get Mkhitaryan as well that would be a coup from Arsenal.

Aubemeyang and Mkhitaryan were lethal when they played together at Dortmund.

Aguero is not the only culprit - Sané and Sterling miss as many!

Seems like trouble in the dressing room - pass.
I think some of our fans underestimate what a major factor mentality and attitude is when we purchase players. I saw that Barca docu and Txiki was brutal, some lad wanted more cash and had not really earned it, he got told to fuck off basically. So just getting above your station a bit and not focusing fully on the footy already knocks you way way down any list he may have. The idea of players who love the adoration from social media/partying more than the footy coming here would make Txiki cry blood with rage.

The fact their owner has been forced to say "no fuckin idea what he is doing" tells me this is as likely to happen as Nelson getting his bloody eye back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.