Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we've played a blinder with this one. Not getting fleeced and over paying because we don't need to, not pandering to agents and lining their pockets all whilst our illustrious and dare I say somewhat desparate neighbour have their pants pulled down by Arsenal, Sanchez and his agent paying a fortune for a player out of contact in four months. They are now doing the very thing that they castigated us for and throwing cash at players to convince them to sign. I asked some giddy rags this question, if both clubs offered the same deal where would he go. Never heard so much bullshit as that spouted in response, none of which stood up as usual. Let them have him and move on.

Honestly, it's Groundhog Day for us.
Happens with unerring regularity every transfer window and nothing happens.
As for Wenger, do you realise most of us just want him to go?
Our season is over. We're battling with Burnley for 6th place.

I feel for your support, what your owner has been doing to the club is despicable.

We've put all of this saga at his door now.
I can't stop laughing at how brilliantly put that statement was, whoever written it should be given a lap of honour on Saturday, it was fantastic.
If Sanchez is true to his word he'll be walking to the etihad as we speak.
Oh wow I fuckin love this club.

Yes exactly mate, he is nicely situated on the horns of a dilemma

I'm also curious to see how our current top players react eventually to this news of Sanchez doing 350k+, especially after we win the league and maybe a cup or two.
If we win the league and a cup im pretty sure after bonuses etc the majority of our top earners will walk away with more than £350k per week when all said and done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.